Learn to dance
We find that the easiest and least stressful way to learn to dance is via a series of dance classes on one of our structured courses. You will receive expert, qualified tuition from instructors with a very positive and friendly attitude. Our dance classes are designed to be for enjoyment first and foremost and to create an atmosphere that will give you confidence and make you want to keep dancing for the rest of your life.
We offer a full range of dance classes for both children and adults, covering a wide range of dance genres. Whether you are an experienced dancer or a complete beginner, we have a dance class to suit you. Please click on the boxes below for more details of the lessons currently available.
If you do not see what you are looking for, would like some advice, or would like to discuss our dance classes in more detail, please give Rob or Pauline a call on 01626 365112.
The benefits of dancing
- Keep both the body and the brain active – vital for people of every age
- Improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy
- Meet new people and make friends with like-minded people
- Learn about how your body moves and works, improving posture and balance
- Reduce stress levels
- Gain an insight into other cultures, either through the dance style itself or meeting new people
- Build vital communication skills needed for every job, or even explore new career opportunities
- Increase your self esteem and confidence through mastering new skills
- Find a creative outlet to express your personality in a safe environment
- Open up new possibilities, have fun, keep healthy and enjoy yourself