Please read through the information below so that you know what is expected of you when booking a lesson or class with us. We are working closely with Teignbridge Council and paying close attention to changing government protocols. We have conducted a detailed Covid-19 risk assessment in line with the Health & Safety Executive guidelines. Our most important objective is to ensure a safe environment for everyone, so that you can continue to enjoy your dancing.
What will you experience in the building & classes?
In order to keep everyone safe, we have implemented the following:
- If you (or anyone in your household) feels unwell, do not attend the studio
- All adult classes will have limited numbers and therefore you must pre-book your space
- We keep contact details of all attending the studio for 14 days
- We have the NHS Covid19 Test & Trace QR code in the foyer to use on your arrival
- Adults partnering should be from the same household/social bubble.
- All classes have a 15 min gap between them in order to allow time for an orderly dismissal and cleaning
- There is hand sanitiser at reception which must be used
- Additional hand sanitisers are conveniently positioned throughout the building
- Limited seating & well-spaced tables ensure social distancing, and there is a new outdoor seating area available
- Observe the floor markings on the dancefloor and throughout the building which denote the social distancing requirements
- You may wear a mask if you choose to. It is not compulsory
- We now have separate entry & exit points, to prevent congestion in the reception area
- Dancers should use the toilet before coming to the studio, but if they do need to use the facilities, only one person at a time is permitted
- Enhanced ventilation ensures a constant flow of fresh air throughout the building
- Surfaces are sanitised regularly, and deep-cleaned at least twice daily
- Please note that contactless payment is available, but we are still taking cash payments if preferred
In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our staff:
- Extensive staff training to ensure hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Staff will not to come to class if they feel unwell
- All instructors wash hands upon arrival and between classes
- Staff sanitise and disinfect shared services frequently
Adhering to these requirements will make sure that we can continue to give you the best possible service at Danceworks Devon.
If you have any concerns, or would like more information regarding the Covid-19 changes, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01626 365112.